Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sigh, Old.

Me, Peeve, KSnax, and ShortySnax all went on a long walk on Sunday. We went to Alki and the weather was gorgeous. Sunny, not too cold, lots of birds, lots of people (nationalities abound), and lots of DOGS! Shorty was the good dog and behaved like a gentleman. Peeve, however, barked, growled, and lunged at pretty much every dog. Okay, he didn't bark at 1) Shorty (he likes Shorty), and 2) large, hairy, light colored dogs (looking for Scout, maybe?). Most everyone laughed as we passed... we kept a running tally of whether they were laughing *at* us or *with* us... I think the laughing at us crowd won... Anyway, it was super fun and a long walk for the 4 of us! Probably about 5 miles!! I think Peeve is still tired 2 days later.... And me, my arthritis is flaring up.... Sigh, we're old and rickety... Well, at least I am...


1 comment:

Miss Kathy said...

We are a sexy foursome. I don't know why no one has commented about it!