Sunday, July 1, 2007

Undercoat


If you need any fur to spin into yarn, or for bird nests, or just for fun, let me know. Scout is blowing out her undercoat right now and this little pile was from only about 2 minutes of brushing and the result was a 2ftx2ft bundle of fur! You are more than welcome to come brush her, ahem, or sweep, vacuum... take home hair...

3 comments:

Miss Kathy said...

You should knit a sweater for Peeve made from Scout's undercoat! Scout would literally be Peeve's bodyguard!

Jooolie said...

maybe you could bring bags of hair to the birds for nesting purposes. that's what i like to think happens to the hair i leave outside (huskie mix never stops giving of the fur). but mostly it just gets wet and sticks to the bricks.

Snax said...

I totally used to put her fur out in the trees and bushes, but I never saw any birds taking it and the Biscuit started to get really irriated with there not only being hair all over the house, but with me stringing it around the yard... Maybe I'll be more strategic next nesting season...