Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Introductions - Part 1


Princess Snouty-pants Big-bear (Scout) is a darling Great Pyrenees-Akbash mix who will be 4 on July 7th. She is a big, 125 pound, fluffy lump of patience, protection, and sighs. She loves to wrestle, sleep next to you, burp right after she eats, and dig pits under trees to lay in. She is very well behaved and the most trustworthy of the clan, however, she has a fondness for barking; she needs to a) let everyone know she is outside, b) protect the homestead and the smaller pets, c) get pissed at the crows, and d) follow her genetic disposition for being a barky barks-alot. She is extremely gentle and I'd trust her with your kids. In fact, she loves kids and is kind of like Nana from Peter Pan. She has lovely black eyeliner around her eyes and I think she is one of the prettiest and most noble dogs I've ever seen. The people at the dog park who recoil and shrink from her because she drools can go stick it.


No comments: